Sunday, March 6, 2011

TURQUOiSE




No sleep, early start, styled dresses, accessories to match, make up to suit, hot rollers & hairspray, an inspiration board, running sheet, yup! definitely sounds like a photo shoot. It was a cold Sunday but luckily enough the shoot was indoors at a friends home. Three hours of make up and hair later, the posing began. I found inspiration by trawling through bridal magazines, the colour white and all the beautiful brides I'd already worked with. I jumped at the chance of working with an amazing photographer who does it as a hobby. The belief that he would take as natural posing photos as possible was brought to life when the girls ate cupcakes, threw petals, laughed in front of a turquoise shed and sat on the floor. I couldn't have asked for a better set of photos and the experience of working in all aspects of hair, make up and styling makes me eager to work on so many more shoots. Thank you to everyone involved because without you, I would be photo-less and all too dull.

On another note, I just wanted to mention where these delicious cupcakes were made with love and passion. I can't tell you how much I adore Sheryl, a dear friend who started her own little boutique cupcake store after losing her job. Cupcake central was born and it's growing up fast, please check her out here...Dreams come in so many different forms, shapes and pathways so not only is she an inspiration to me but there are so many others hoping to find such courage. Admiration and joy is what I see when i bite into her cupcake. Yum. 


xXx



1 comment:

  1. very lovely photos, ladies and dresses xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete