Monday, October 12, 2009

BELiEVE


I believe that everything happens for a reason and that things will happen when they're meant to. Relationships, family, friendships, laughter, tears, food, sunshine, rain, love: all the best things in life. Meeting someone for the first time, you always want to make the right impression so here I am introducing myself to you. Aimmey, I have a crooked smile, laugh loudly and always wear false lashes. I write because sharing is caring. Entries that I will fill with my passions; make up, hair, hopes, colour, style and life. I hope to grow up one day but while I'm working on that, I'll enjoy my time playing with make up and curling hair. Pursuing your dream is probably the hardest thing to do but if you believe in yourself you’re already half way there. Never, Never, Never give up.

xXx

1 comment:

  1. i love this post. i've also got a crooked smile :) i wear it with pride.

    ReplyDelete